Koi and goldfish pellets.
Excellent color enhancing, daily diet for all types of koi & pond fishes.
Hikari Gold is a daily diet, developed through years of koi breeding and showing, to meet the nutritional needs of koi while providing excellent color enhancement. Hikari Gold will bring out the best in your koi and bring you the success you've dreamed of!
- Floating pellet that will not cloud the water.
- Allows easy monitoring of amount eaten.
- Helps eliminate over-feeding.
- Reduces water quality problems.
- More economical.
- High in carotene, a natural color enhancer, which brings out natural, brilliant colors.
- Reduces washed out colors.
- Contains Stabilized Vitamin C.
- Promotes resistance to stress.
- Promotes resistance to infectious disease.
- Promotes a long, healthy life.
- Excellent daily diet.
- Outstanding nutrition.
- High protein levels
- Improved growth rates & form.
- Crude Protein 40% Min.
- Crude Fat 4% Min.
- Crude Fiber 4% Max.
- Moisture 10% Max.
- Ash 12% Max.
Ingredients: white fish meal, wheat flour, wheat-germ meal, brewer's dried yeast, soybean meal, shrimp meal, dehydrated alfalfa meal, carotene, vitamin A, vitamin D3, vitamin E, vitamin K3, vitamin B12, l-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), magnesium carbonate, manganese sulfate, calcium iodate.
Feeding Suggestions: When your water temperature is consistently above 60 degrees but below 70 degrees, feed one to two times daily. When the water temperature stays above 70 degrees, feed two to four times daily. Warmer temperatures translates to more activity and the need for more food. Always remove all remaining food after the feeding period to avoid over-feeding and the water quality problems associated with this action.
Wet Pets USA is a safe and secure web site, additionally for your safety our company is incorporated in the USA and all offices and employees are located in the USA and are subject to laws and jurisdictions of USA authorities.
Wet Pets USA
520 Hartford Tnpk
Vernon, CT. 06066
Copyright 2003- 2010 Wet Pets USA